Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Red and Blue Make Purple


Red and blue make purple...that was the lesson learned at zoo class today. I insisted upon having a purple horse, and there was no purple paint to be found so the nice teacher taught me that if I mixed red and blue together I would get purple. Genius! After class I got to choose the location for lunch again and of course I wanted a quesadilla. Daddy insisted we find a new place to go though which was fine by me as long as I got my quesadilla. We almost had a catastrophe when we found out the restaurant didn't have milk, and for those of you who know me, I LOVE my milk. I survived though because Daddy ordered me Horchata (rice milk), and it was yummy! Another successful class is in the books and the Spring schedule is out. It will be elephants for me and seals for Ryan.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ryan & lily, love you sooo much & miss you soooo much!! Titi Nery