Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Promises


Sissy has been potty trained for almost two months now, and since then I've been dabbling in using the big potty when I feel up to it. I still don't really care if my diaper is wet or dirty, but I make sure to announce it every time I pee. I did go tinkle a few times last week all on my own, but otherwise I still don't have a whole lot of interest in the process. If you remember though, going back to June 24, I officially used the potty all by myself. Mom had promised me that when that happened I would get the Mickey Mouse underwear I'd been eyeing every time we went to Target. It may seem like I don't always listen, but trust me I am, especially when it comes to promises made. Well today, we finally made it back to Target and guess what I got...my Mickey underwear. In honor of the occasion I used the potty all by myself again and then Mom let me model my cool underwear. This is a huge step for me since last time we tried underwear a few weeks ago I attempted to rip them off immediately as if they were trying to eat me. Today though, I wore my underwear with pride, because I am on my way to being a big boy here in our world!

No comments: