Monday, July 26, 2010

One Little Piggy

Today was my day to hang out with Dad, all by myself. Mom signed us up for this zoo class awhile ago so that Dad could have quality one on one time with each of us (Ryan gets to go on Thursday). Today's class was all about pigs which I was excited about because they are pink. We had a blast coloring, painting, stamping, gluing, and visiting the zoo's pigs (even though they were both black). All that work made this little piggy hungry though so Dad and I stopped off for Mexican food at La Fuentes since I was craving a quesadilla. Dad and I had a great day and now we need to decide what class to take next...monkeys, penguins, horses, or trains. Any suggestions?

1 comment:

Grandma Jackie said...

The boys think Lily should take a monkeys class. Grandma thinks Ryan will be taking the train class..so does Ben.