Sunday, March 21, 2010

Shopping and Shadows

Today was my kind of day so I guess I get to talk yet again! After a busy morning driving our Cozy Coupes around we took nice long naps to gear up for an afternoon of shopping. Mom succeeded in adding a few pieces to both my and Ryan's summer wardrobes (I think I came out ahead though by like 3 or 4 items since girls' clothes are so much cuter than boys', at least that's what Mom says), and I scored these really cool rainbow sunglasses. I love them and insisted on wearing them around the house when we got home along with my new apron Grandma Jackie got me.
When it came time for bed, I discovered a new friend, "shadow Lily". I've seen my shadow before, but for some reason tonight I seemed to take notice of it, and let me tell you, it was cool. There are so many fun things in our world!

No comments: