Sunday, March 28, 2010

Organization is Key

Gigi, Pop Pop, Titi Molly, and Uncle Craig came up this weekend to celebrate Easter and help out with some stuff around the house. The big project was organizing Daddy's garage. When we moved in a few months ago everything that didn't have a place, got piled into the third stall of our garage. You can imagine what that looked like, and Daddy decided it was time to get it all cleaned up. I put on my work shirt to look like Pop Pop, and grabbed a few tools, but I didn't work for long due to interest in some new found treasures that were hidden deep beneath all of the stuff. Daddy found one of our tricycles and both of our scooters, and they were just calling our names. Mom warned us that we are headed to buy helmets this week (thanks to me and all of my accidents I'm sure). I'm not a huge fan of things on my head, but I'll deal with it when the time comes. Mom and Gigi also taught us how to play hopscotch with pine cones, and we got in a Spanish lesson while hopping around. We're wondering what else we can organize here in our world!

No comments: