Sunday, March 14, 2010

Busy Sunday

.

Since Dad was gone for most of the day yesterday the four of us had a lot to get in today. We had one less hour to do it in too because of some crazy thing called Daylight Savings Time...who invented that??? After our Sunday pancake breakfast and a little play time, we went down for an early nap. Lily succeed in this task, I on the other hand did not. I managed pretty well for the rest of the day though so Mom and Dad don't have much to complain about. After nap we met Dad for the Milwaukee Wave soccer game downtown. We had a blast and I convinced Dad that I needed a horn. He couldn't just buy me something though so Lily got this cool maraca that lights up. Score! Mom did have to take away half of my horn after both Lily and I crushed some guy in front of us. We managed to have fun with it whatever the size though, and we did our part to cheer on the Wave. After the game we headed to Dad's clinic so I could get my stitches out. Getting them out was more traumatic them getting them put in, but it is over now so we don't have to talk about it anymore. Finally, we were off to the mall for new shoes, tennis shoes to be exact. We burned off the last of our energy chasing each other around the store, and then went home to eat, take a bath, and head to bed. It was a busy Sunday here in our world!

1 comment:

Grandma Jackie said...

Absolutely LOVE Lily's hair!!!!!!