Thursday, January 29, 2009

The Wonder Pets

There is one cartoon that tops Yo Gabba Gabba, Dora the Explorer, and Blue's Clues, and that cartoon is The Wonder Pets. We love to dance and sing with Linny (guinea pig), Tuck (turtle), and Ming-Ming (duck); and we get to save all sorts of baby animals. For Christmas, Lily received a Ming-Ming character that saves a kitten. I've been kind of jealous of her ever since, and mom and dad have been looking for Tuck for me. Well, today we found him at Toys R Us, and he is saving a baby beaver. He is so cool and he even sings. While the three of us were busy picking out which Wonder Pet I was going to get, little did we know that Lily was tearing every Ming-Ming she could reach off of the shelves. I bet she thought she was going to get one, but it was my turn to get a toy so mom made her pick them all up. She was pretty upset, but I think she had tons of fun while it lasted.

No comments: