Friday, January 16, 2009

Spoons

Mom dreads it when we eat with a spoon because it almost always leads to a bath. Well tonight, mom was daring, and she let us eat our entire dinner with a spoon. I still prefer using my hands, and I sometimes even cheat and use my left hand to put the food on the spoon, but I still try. Don't get me wrong, I like spoons, but the food seems to get to my mouth so much faster when I use my hands. Lily still hasn't figured out which hand she should use so she just switches back and forth. I keep telling her to use her hands, but she is determined to get this spoon thing. We somehow managed to eat almost all of our sweet potatoes and macaroni and cheese, and I'm happy to say we both did it using our spoons - for most of it at least. The broccoli was another story, but that had nothing to do with the spoons. I think mom was pretty proud of us, although we did end up in the tub afterwards.

No comments: