Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Visiting Dr. Mike


We haven't been feeling well again, and last night I didn't sleep through the night, which apparently is a red flag in mom and dad's world that something isn't right. Lily hasn't slept through the night since she had croup and that isn't alarming, but apparently if I wake up the world is coming to an end. Anyway, my waking up (and I guess my tugging on my ear) landed us in Dr. Mike's office this morning. Hopefully I remember that for next time. It wasn't so bad though. He just looked in our ears and checked our lungs, and this time our ears were labeled as "pristine". Way to go us! We were diagnosed with good old fashioned colds that consist of runny noses, nasty coughing, and grumpiness. My ear tugging is the result of teething, and I don't think the pain is ever going to go away. All things considered though we are in pretty good spirits and we are ready to take on the world.

1 comment:

The Krukowski Family said...

Don't you just hate ears? You never know if it's an ear infection or not. I asked our doctor if I could have one of those ear-looky things and he told me it took him 3 years to perfect the diagnosis of the ear infection. I say it's just job security for pediatricians. Ughhh. I guess we'll just keep paying those co-pays and take our chances!