Sunday, January 25, 2009

Croup - Round #2

We spent a good part of our afternoon at Phoenix Children's Hospital Urgent Care thanks to me. Remember how I said when I don't sleep through the night something must be wrong. Well, last night I was a rhinoceros, and I kept mom and dad up almost all night, hence the trip to urgent care. The doctor said I most likely have croup, which is what Lily was hospitalized for back in November, so he treated me with steroids and sent me on my way. My ears and lungs were clear, but I have a horrible cold with an occasional barking cough so he felt we better play it safe. Now, mommy and daddy are watching Lily closely to make sure that she doesn't get it again. Granted her case in November was extreme, but she hasn't been back to normal since then so we're hoping she catches a break this time. At least we get to spend tomorrow with mommy again so it isn't all bad, but I think we are all ready to be healthy again considering something has been going through our house since Halloween.

No comments: