Friday, January 17, 2014

Princess Party

It's that time of year again...time for the annual mother-daughter princess party!  This year I had a tough decision in regards to fashion...match my BFF or go out on my own and wear something totally different.  I ended up going out on my own simply due to the fact that my matching Rapunzel gown was pretty beat up; but my Belle gown worked out just fine, and I even matched one of the actual princesses at the party.  We enjoyed making tiaras and decorating cookies.  Sneaky Gaston made an appearance this year as well, and we had to keep chasing him out of the ballroom.  There were fancy desserts in real glass cups, and movies and music playing all night long.  I was the expert in song identification naming every song they played and which movie it is from.  Around 8:00 pm, which we heard is really midnight in little kid time, we had to sneak out of the festivities before turning into pumpkins.  WE enjoyed our magical evening though, and are already planning for next year!

1 comment:

Betty Van Dreel said...

Looks like an awesome party Lily and you look beautiful. You are a lucky little girl to be able to do all those fun things. Love you Grandma Betty.