Sunday, September 16, 2012

Bumper Bowling

Dad and Mr. Tom surprised us last night by taking us bumper bowling at the annex at Marquette. We couldn't contain our excitement after finding out our plans, and we had so much fun. We tried our hardest to get a strike, but didn't get too upset when this never happened...Dad never got one either! Mom and Dad tried to help us with our form, which we must say improved significantly from frame to frame. My first throw involved me running across two lanes and then I fell on my behind after launching the ball into the air. I soon realized the game was about "rolling" the ball, and that I had to start and end in my lane. Lily caught on right away to the rules and used the bumpers to bounce her way down the lane. Ours scores may be a direct indication of just how new we are to this game, but who's counting anyway!

No comments: