Friday, May 4, 2012

"B" Day

Today was a Big day in my world...Beautiful Bedding, a new Bed, and I discovered Butterflies on my new sheets! I've been counting down the days all week to "B" Day and today I finally hit zero! The truck arrived at 10:47 this morning, and by 10:52 they were pulling out and I was ready to make my bed. I've never seen two guys build something so fast. My only comment was, "Daddy didn't build my vanity that fast!" My new bedding arrived last week and I've been anxious to use it. Thanks to the delivery men taking a short 5 minutes, I didn't have to wait too much longer. Whatever the wait, it was well worth it, and although I'll miss my little bed, I'm pretty excited about my new, Beautiful Big girl Bed!

1 comment:

Jackie said...

Lily, it was worth the wait...your new bed is perfect! Big Beautiful Bed for Big Beautiful Girl!