Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Rhinosaur


Rhinosaur, Rhinosaur.


He's a little dinosaur.


Watch him climb up a tree. Watch him dance next to me.


Look out! Here comes the Rhinosaur!

This is a song that Dad started singing to me a few years ago. With Lily's help it has evolved over the years, and after today, Mom felt it was appropriate to share it with the rest of the world!

While Mom was busy pulling weeds I was up to my typical crazy stunts. This time it involved climbing a tree. Mom had caught me climbing the same tree a few weeks ago and warned me on just how dangerous it was, but I couldn't help myself so up I went. I had Lily there to watch me anyway so I was good in my mind. The only mistake I made was yelling for Mom so she could watch me...I kind of forgot she didn't want me climbing the tree to begin with. She wasn't too mad in the end, but she insisted on taking my picture so that I could remember how fun it was since she said I wouldn't be climbing anymore trees by myself for awhile. Look out! Here comes the Rhinosaur!

No comments: