Sunday, April 1, 2012

Boy vs. Girl

Now that we're a bit older and wiser Mom has let us have some say as to how we can decorate our rooms. I being ALL BOY, went with a sports theme. Dad's recent discovery of his old Cubs and Bears pennants was "awesome" as I like to say, and Mom decided to buy a Marquette pennant for me so we could complete the look. We're still putting the finishing touches on the room, but today's little addition makes this tough rhinoceros pretty happy. Lily on the other hand, being quite the little princess, has chosen a more girly theme for her room. There is still quite a bit to be done in her room, but Mom and Dad found a steal this weekend in a princess vanity that Lily adores. As soon as Dad had it put together Lily was organizing her things, and doing her hair. I'll admit I did check myself out in the mirror a few times, but we could not be more different here in our world!

No comments: