Monday, April 2, 2012

Further Testing

After battling a kidney infection, Dr. Hagerman decided I needed to go to Children's Hospital of Wisconsin for some tests to determine if anything was wrong with my insides. The first test, an ultrasound, was a piece of cake. Mommy had told me she had lots of them done when we were in her tummy so I wasn't worried. It was pretty cool watching the TV and seeing all of my organs. Good to know everything is there! The second test, a Voiding Cystourethrogram or VCUG as I like to call it because I can't pronounce those big words wasn't quite so easy. The only good thing about it was that I got to wear a hospital gown, and I love just about anything that resembles a dress. Good news is both tests came back normal so hopefully there will be no more infections or testing for me here in our world!

No comments: