Sunday, March 4, 2012

Unlucky in March


Not all was so happy while at Disney on Ice. After intermission I managed to pull a rhinoceros and ended up with a gash above my eye. Upon review it was determined that I needed more than just a paper towel and some ice. These things did manage to get me through the remainder of the show, but as soon as the show ended we headed home so Dad could work some magic. It is unfortunate that chairs and I just do not get along (recall last March). Actually, the month of March and I do not get along. For three years in a row now I have injured myself in the month of March to the point that I have needed stitches or Dad has had to Steri-Strip me. I will now have five scars to prove just how unlucky the month of March has been here in my world. At least I convinced Dad that a Lightning McQueen band-aid would cover up the whole mess nicely!

No comments: