Thursday, March 22, 2012

All Because Two People Fell in Love


Nine years ago today Grandpa Wayne walked Mommy down the aisle to her wedding. What happened after that we aren't quite sure, but we do know that Daddy danced a lot from the pictures that we've seen. Lily has been wanting to wear Mommy's dress for almost her entire life, and four years is a long time to wait, so today Mommy made Lily's dream come true. I figured I'd get in on the action so I threw on one of Daddy's black coats. I may not have been as beautiful as Lily, but she had the tiara and veil (as well as that tattoo) on her side. Mom did say that I looked pretty handsome though, and I'm sure it helped that I actually wanted my picture taken. Mom said the pictures we took today were made possible by all that dancing that Daddy did nine years ago as well as a few other important moments that occurred on that special day. Whatever those things were, we're glad they happened, and we just want to say we love you and happy anniversary Mom and Dad!

No comments: