Sunday, March 4, 2012

Disney on Ice


Tonight we got a little dose of what the so called happiest place on earth is like, by heading to Disney on Ice. There was a bit of everything there to please both Lily and me. My favorites were Mickey, Peter Pan, the Incredibles, and the Lion King. One guess what Lily's favorite act was...Tiana, with Ariel, Rapunzel, Jasmine, and Snow White coming in a close second, third, fourth, and fifth. Every single princess in the world made an appearance which was Lily's dream come true. I was hoping for some Lightning McQueen, but I don't think he would have done so well on the ice. I did manage to score a snow cone though which is best described as YUMMY! After tonight, we decided that we are definitely ready for Disney World, although another trip back to Disney on Ice wouldn't be so bad either!

No comments: