Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Jolly Old St. Nick


The stockings were hung by the chimney with care in hopes that St. Nicholas soon would be there, and guess what...HE CAME! I made sure to wake Mom up first thing this morning so we could check out my stocking. Lily apparently wasn't quite as excited as I was because she slept in for like the first time in her life. I didn't need her to open my stocking though so off Mom and I went. We got all sorts of fun stuff including our new Christmas pj's and some toys. Lily finally made an appearance and managed to get through her stocking before we headed off to school. Once there, we discovered that St. Nick had filled our classroom stockings too! We got a candy cane, an orange, and a gold coin which turned out to be chocolate. Yummy! We loved having St. Nick visit us we must have been good because there was no coal in our stockings this year!!!

No comments: