Thursday, December 1, 2011

Homework



For the first time this year we got homework. The assignment was to share with the class a Christmas tradition, and then draw a picture about it. I shared how we cut down our Christmas tree and Lily told everyone about how we help Mom bake cookies. As you can see from my drawing Dad and I are cutting down the tree while Mom and Lily watch from a distance. I can't forget to mention my orange saw from the orange store (Home DePot) too. I have to make sure to bring it along again this year so I can help Dad. Lily drew the four of us and a bunch of cookies (a spider, heart, candle, tree, and river). I think we only have a tree and a heart cookie cutter so she definitely used her imagination. We can't wait to see what everyone else in our class does for Christmas here in our world!

No comments: