Thursday, September 29, 2011

No More Curls


A few weeks back I received the second haircut of my short life. No one really noticed considering I have crazy curly hair that seems to have a life of its' own. Today, Ryan got his haircut (he's had so many I can't count them on my ten little fingers), and it was quite noticeable. I wanted to do something special with mine too, and I think I succeeded! I went from curly whirly or twisty twirly to "Gigi hair" with a few quick pulls from Mommy's flat iron. Unfortunately, I had to take a bath shortly after so my "Gigi hair" disappeared, but it was fun while it lasted. Mommy promised me that in the far, far future I can straighten my hair as much as I'd like which is good enough for me here in our world!

1 comment:

Jackie said...

Grandma likes your curls but you are still beautiful. But the picture shows that Sarah gives a really good haircut! I agree with Mom.....far, far future!