Sunday, May 8, 2011

An Orange Ryan


While shopping this past Wednesday we pulled up to the flower section at Wal-Mart. The first things I spotted were the orange lilies. Now I'm a pretty generous little guy, but considering Lily has a flower named after her, I thought it was only appropriate that I had one too. In all seriousness, I corrected Grandma Jackie when she told me they were orange lilies, and I informed her that they were actually orange Ryans. Orange is my favorite color after all. Grandma thought this was so funny that she bought me an orange Ryan to plant in our yard, and today I helped Mom and Dad plant my flower. I thought Grandma needed a picture of it as well so I jumped in to pose with my orange Ryan. Isn't it the most beautiful thing you've ever seen here in our world!?!

1 comment:

Jackie said...

Ryan and Lily, you are two of the most beautiful gifts in Grandma's world. And they will always be orange Ryans but maybe we can find some pink Lilys.