Friday, December 10, 2010

Visiting Santa

15 days until Christmas...we made our annual visit to see Santa tonight at the Cedar Creek Settlement in Cedarburg. Neither of us were too keen on sitting on Santa's lap, but I wanted to make sure I could get close enough to let him know I want a Lightning McQueen bike, an orange seal, and a car I can drive. Lily wants a princess boom box, streamers for her bike, and a car too, but Mom wasn't able to pry Lily off of her or even get Lily to look at Santa so I guess she'll have to write him a letter. Santa and I managed to have a nice conversation and I also filled him in on the fact that I was just being silly last year when I cried on his lap. Guess Lily will have to have that conversation with him next year. Well, all that's left for us to do before Christmas is bake more cookies so that we have cookies and milk for Santa when he comes on Christmas Eve...we'll make sure to test the cookies out first though. We want to make sure everything is perfect for Santa here in our world!

No comments: