Monday, December 13, 2010

Visiting Santa - Take 2

12 days until Christmas...We had a little issue last time Ryan and I went to visit Santa, and I kind of forgot to tell Santa what I wanted for Christmas. I didn't really care at first, and told Mommy and Daddy that I didn't want anything for Christmas, but after all my tears dried up I was kind of bummed that I forgot. Mommy and Grandma came up with two options for me, write Santa a letter or try visiting him again. I chose to give it one more try so today we headed to Fox River Mall on the way to Grandma's house. Ryan of course was so excited to see Santa again, and he and Santa had yet another great conversation about everything he wanted for Christmas. I on the other hand didn't fair so well again. This time Santa held onto me for dear life while I screamed for Mommy, and Grandma told him what I wanted. After a lot of tears and some lunch, I finally settled down enough to appreciate that at least Santa now knows what I want, and I don't have to see him again...until next year!

No comments: