Saturday, August 21, 2010

Tough Girls

This afternoon we hung out with our cousin, Elizabeth, up in Green Bay. Daddy is working all weekend so we decided to take the opportunity to get in a little shopping and quality family time. Elizabeth is only 3 1/2 years older than us, but she sure does know a lot, and she makes sure to teach us everything, like the time she taught us to climb up the slide. Today we learned all about tattoos, but only I was brave enough to actually get not one, but two tattoos. It was a little uncomfortable when Mom held the cold wash rag on my arm, but other than that it was no big deal so I'm not sure what Ryan was so scared about. Once we were done we used our muscles to build the coolest fort out of tinker toys. It was so big we each had our own bedroom. I'll admit, today had nothing to do with the princesses and tutus I'm so accustomed to playing with, but it just goes to show you that I can be tough here in our world!

1 comment:

Grandma Jackie said...

I am lucky and blessed to have two "so tough" granddaughters.