Friday, August 13, 2010

Room With a View

BEFORE

AFTER

This morning when I woke up I had a great view of our giant Elm tree outside my second story bedroom window. By bedtime, my view had drastically changed. After over 100 years of growing we had to have the giant Elm tree in our yard cut down because it was sick. Ryan and I had fun watching the men use a crane to cut the tree down and then we watched as each branch crashed to the ground. With every crash the house shook and we would say "boom" as loud as we could. With all of the excitement we were a little sad too. We will miss our giant tree and we asked the men if they could replace it with a tree as high as the sky or a chocolate tree, but Mom said she doesn't think either is possible right now. We say anything is possible here in our world!

No comments: