Friday, October 3, 2008

Ryan's First Haircut



Today I took the plunge and cut off my beautiful locks. Well, actually Boris, dad's barber did it, and boy did I get the royal treatment. I got to wear my own little mini cape that matched dad's, and then they gave me a cool certificate along with some of my hair to keep. Mom and dad said I did well, although I got a little nervous when Boris put the razor near my ears. At least the hair isn't in my eyes anymore and it sure is cooler having short hair in Arizona.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Grandma Jackie says he doesn't look like a baby any more....not so sure I like that! He looks too old!

Landen said...

What happen to all his hair?????? He sure got a hair cut! He looks adorable, though. smiles

Mike & Kathie said...

What a cutie pie!! We like it. xoxo