Thursday, June 24, 2010

The "Green" Elephant

Here is a picture of something that you haven't seen in awhile, my green potty. There is only a picture of the potty, because it wouldn't be nice to show you the surprise I left inside for Mom. That's right, I went poopy on the potty all by myself! You can shout, jump up and down, or dance now; whatever you feel is necessary to celebrate this huge milestone in my life. Up until now I have been satisfied with diapers, so much so, that recently I told Mom that diapers would be good forever. Well, tonight, I had a change of opinion, and I must say it was pretty exciting seeing what evolved after I told Mom what I had done. It only took Lily a week and a half to master this skill, and I'm not promising anything here, but you gotta start somewhere right?!?

1 comment:

Grandma Jackie said...

Grandma loves you Ryan but Mom is only "wishful thinking" if she thinks you will master this skill in a week and a half!