Thursday, June 10, 2010

Cubs Game

Every time we drive by Miller Park we ask Mom when we get to go back since we had so much fun on Opening Day. Today was the day! To top it off, the Cubs were in town so we got to cheer for our favorite team. It was kind of funny because we went with Uncle Steve, Aunt Claire, Morgan, and Elizabeth, and they represented the Brewers (except Aunt Claire, she was on our side.) We enjoyed the game, but our favorite part was again the popcorn and the kid zone. You would have never guessed I was scared of the slide and sausages last time we went either. Today, I flew right down the slide, and I wanted my picture taken with every sausage I could find. Unfortunately the Cubs lost the game, but we just think that gives Mom and Dad a reason to bring us to another game. We love baseball games in our world!

No comments: