Saturday, November 28, 2009

Birthday Celebration #3



We woke up from our nap today to find Gigi and Pop Pop's kitchen all decked out in Mickey Mouse decorations. It turned out to be for Lily and my second birthday, and most of our family from Illinois joined us to celebrate the big event. How great to have another party a month after turning two! Lily enjoyed every moment of the celebration, as did I, except for that brief moment where everyone sang happy birthday to me. I recovered quickly though once it came time for me to blow out the candles. Lily also loved the Mickey ears and was a natural in front of the camera. Opening presents, eating cake and ice cream, and playing with the balloons are tied for the best part of the day in my book. After a fun party Lily and I played a quick game of hide and seek with Mom before driving back to Milwaukee. You can see from the last picture that our hiding place right in front of Mom on the floor was pretty good. At least we got a good laugh out of Pop Pop for our creativity. We're enjoying being two in our world!

No comments: