Wednesday, November 11, 2009

2 Year Check-Up

I had the pleasure of meeting our new doctor, Dr. Hagerman, today for Lily and my two year check-up. My exact quote upon entering the office was "Don't like doctor", but Mom said I had to give the guy a chance before I said something like that. In actuality, he wasn't all that bad until he convinced Mom and Dad to give us the flu and H1N1 shots. Don't they understand that shots hurt and I don't like stickers (aka band aids). As for our stats, I rang in at a whopping 31 pounds 13 ounces (85%) and I'm 34 inches tall (35%). Lily came in at 27 pounds even (55%) and she is 33 1/4 inches tall (30%). From the looks of it I think we are following in Mom and Dad's footsteps in regards to our height and weight. Dr. Hagerman referred to Lily as following a fairly average growth curve, and I think the term he used for me was "linebacker". He said there isn't much fat to be found though which I must say I'm pretty proud of. We're turning into big kids in our world!

No comments: