Wednesday, June 17, 2009

There Is A Heaven






I decided today that if heaven were a toy store it would only have Thomas the Train. I sort of have a little, okay let's say huge, infatuation with Thomas. He's only the coolest toy I have seen in my entire life. I realize that I'm only 19 months old, but trust me, I've seen a lot of toys in my time. Since Grandma wasn't willing to give up her Thomas set, she decided to take me shopping to start my own set. I emphasize the word start here too, because after seeing everything available I have to again remind everyone that I do still have a birthday and Christmas coming up this year. My world is great with Thomas the Train! Thank you Grandma!

1 comment:

Brent and Amanda said...

Looks like you are enjoying being home. Grandma's are the best! Hope things are going good.