Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Grandpa's Park

The last time we were in Green Bay, Grandma told us that the next time we came back we'd be able to go play at Grandpa Williams' park. Well, today was the day, and we were pretty excited! We met our third cousins, John and James, there too which was awesome! We were able to go down all of the slides by ourselves and we rode on the teeter-totter. Lily spent most of her time on the swings, and John and I took full advantage of the open field and kicked my ball around while James chased us. We took our picture in front of the park sign although I wasn't the most cooperative at that moment. Mom ended up lifting me up behind the sign, but then everyone figured out where I was and Mom and Great-Aunt Mary had to hold us all up while Grandma took the pictures. We really didn't want to leave, but once Mom mentioned lunch we all ran to the car...we can never pass on a good meal.

No comments: