Saturday, June 6, 2009

Potty Time

Lily here. I have big news...I went potty on the big girl potty today! I've been telling Mommy for a few months now whenever I'm dirty, and I tend to do my business in private (usually behind a chair or in another room). Well today, Mom and Grandma decided it was time to give the potty chair a try. Grandma even cleaned up the antique potty chair that Mommy, Uncle Robb, and Uncle Steve used so it was a big occasion. I felt like a princess on my little throne and of course I ate up all of the attention. Ryan didn't seem to care much, but I guess that just means more potty chair time for me!

1 comment:

Mike & Kathie said...

I am soooooo jealous!! Owen (3) still won't go on the potty....he actually runs in the other direction if you mention potty! I hope Ryan is easier!