Monday, December 22, 2008

Monday Night Football

Lily here! I don't know how many of you can remember what you were doing on November 16th, but I sure do. I was cheering on the Green Bay Packers as they annihilated the Chicago Bears. Well, I'm ready to do it again, and I have my gear on this time (and no comments on Favre, I didn't jump off the bandwagon just because he went to the Jets). Ryan isn't cool enough to have any Bears gear so I guess that is one more plus for the Packers! GO PACK GO!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lily, you should have stayed up and cheered us on...but at least we made Daddy's day....and Grandma will send him his dollar...all though I don't remember his sending me my dollar after the first blow out!

Craig said...

Lily don't come home...Ryan

Bear down, Chicago Bears, make every play clear the way to victory;
Bear down, Chicago Bears, put up a fight with a might so fearlessly.
We'll never forget the way you thrilled the nation with your T-formation.
Bear down, Chicago Bears, and let them know why you're wearing the crown.
You're the pride and joy of Illinois, Chicago Bears, bear down.

Now the viqueens have to lose