Friday, December 19, 2008

The Life of 13 Month Old Twins

We have been enjoying ourselves in our 13th month of life, and here are just a few things to prove that our world is so much fun!

We forgot to post our AquaDoodle picture. This thing is like magic and we love it! It is great for taking a quick water break too...just suck on the pen!


Dad is getting us ready for the baseball season a little early this year. I have this Cubs hat that finally fits me, but Lily seems to enjoy wearing it a little bit more than I do.

We love to walk, or should we say ride, around our neighborhood at night and check out all of the Christmas lights. There are so many streets to explore that we're probably going to be pretty busy for awhile.


Apparently they make a little thing called locks, for kids who like to open cupboard doors. Whoever invented those is silly; however, mom and dad rushed to install them on our cupboards once we started pulling out pots and pans. They were nice enough to leave one cupboard open though, and we love playing with all of the stuff in it. Sometimes we even empty it out and then climb inside the cupboard.




Lily here! For those of you who didn't know, mommy was a cheerleader in college. I decided I wanted to be just like her so I'm working on perfecting my form while doing a chair lift. I think it looks pretty good! Daddy needs to lock out his elbow though!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Lily has her mother's smile and with those arms up, she definitely has her mother's cheerleading style!