Friday, September 26, 2008

Practice Makes Perfect

We made our weekly visit to Babies R Us today, and instead of coming home with new toys, we got these pictures. The photo studio there was doing some promo deal where they would take a bunch of pictures of us and then mommy and daddy could get one free picture. Mom and dad took them up on their offer since they thought it would be good practice for next month. I guess mom and dad are planning on taking us somewhere at the end of October to have our pictures taken for our first birthday. All I have to say is I'm glad Lily enjoyed the whole experience today because I was not happy about it at all. Lily was posing and laughing, and meanwhile, I was crying so the lady tried even harder to make me smile which just made me cry harder. Oh well, at least I have a month to prepare myself for the next round.

No comments: