Monday, September 22, 2008

Lily's Early Birthday Gift

9/19/089/21/08

9/22/08

Grandma Williams gave Lily her birthday gift a little early, which you can blame me for, since I kept finding it in the bedroom and playing with it. It was definitely a great purchase and Lily and I have been having fun with it for the last few days. There are so many buttons to push, and mom and dad have helped us ride it since our legs are a little short yet. Lily is even using it to help her walk. She's even good enough to do it one handed. We are getting really excited for our birthday ever since we found out how much fun birthday presents can be! Too bad I got busted looking for more presents though. I'm sticking with Lily made me do it.

9/22/08

1 comment:

Landen said...

That picture with Ryan in the toy chest is too funny. Poor kid!!! We can't wait for you birthday either, it is amazing that you guys are going to be one already. They are all growing too fast!!!