Monday, September 15, 2008

4-2

Lily here again. The score is officially 4-2 ME!!! My second front tooth cut through last night while I was sleeping. Those things sure do pop through fast. Mommy checked me before I went to bed last night and said that she thought it would come in this week, and then this morning, ta-da! I'm also standing for a longer time after just one day. Today I stood long enough for mommy to run and get the camera and then take my picture. I've tried to take a few steps as well, but I'm not so good at that yet, at least without hands that is. Ryan doesn't have much going on, at least for now, but I posted a cute picture of him since mommy said it would be nice of me to do.

1 comment:

The Krukowski Family said...

Look at those delicious thighs! Gracie has a pair two. Couldn't you just eat them up?!