Sunday, October 27, 2013

Trick-or-Treat

We couldn't have asked for a nicer Wisconsin day for trick-or-treating this year.  It wasn't Arizona warm, but a high temperature in the 50's and clear skies equals good trick-or-treating here in Wisconsin!  I almost managed to ruin my day when I lost my belt buckle to my awesome Power Rangers costume, but once I hit the streets all was forgotten and my mission became to get candy and get it fast.  Our group this year consisted of nine kids, and a few of us, myself included,  literally ran from house to house.  Lily, in her beautiful Belle costume, was more strategic in her plan, zigzagging between houses, and snatching wagon rides from Dad when she got the chance.  Despite our different approaches, we were both dragging towards the end because our bags were getting too heavy to carry.  We did try for a group picture to wrap things up, rather unsuccessfully I might add, but you get the point here in our world!

No comments: