Saturday, October 5, 2013

Kalahari

It's October...our most favoritest month of the year for so many reasons!  Reason #1, our annual trip to the Kalahari in the Wisconsin Dells!  We arrived late Thursday night and returned home this afternoon, but not before squeezing in three trips to the water park and two trips to the arcade.  We did not want to waste one minute, and we succeeded, covering every square inch of the resort with our excited little bodies.  This year we even added miniature golf (where I had a legit hole in one), a ropes course (which Lily loved), and a new water slide (the Zig Zag Zebra) to our repertoire.  Pop Pops and Gigi joined us in the fun again this year as well enjoying it almost as much as us.  Thanks to Pop Pops being a kid at heart we played almost every game at the arcade.  Lily scored the bonus Jellyfish and 350 tickets at her new favorite fishing game, and I scored 150 at another game.  In no time at all we burned through our game card, and then we took twice as long spending all 2000+ tickets on cool prizes.  I scored an awesome miniature dominoes set, and as soon as we arrived back at our room Pop Pops and I were playing a game.  Pop Pops taught me all the tricks, a decision he would later regret since I beat him.  After all of the fun Lily and I were both dreaming of moving to the Wisconsin Dells, but I guess we'll have to put that on our someday maybe list because for now it is back to reality!    

No comments: