Thursday, May 30, 2013

Play Ball

After a few nights of practice we are apparently good enough to play in a real game, or at least we'd like to believe we are.  I had a few hits (and a few misses) and I made sure to try my best in being the first one to all of the ground balls.  We played hard for the full hour with only half of the team requiring a potty break during the game; and just so we have it on record...I was not one of those kids!  I'm thinking we may need to invest in a batting helmet for my unusually large head.  We only have one helmet that fits me, and it is never available when I get up to bat.  The coach seems to think the pink helmet may fit me as well, but there is no way I'd be caught wearing a pink helmet here in our world!

1 comment:

Betty Van Dreel said...

Great work Ryan. I like your shirts. Do you get to go to Dairy Queen after your game>