Saturday, April 9, 2011

Little Raisins


We are moving on up in our world, at least in regards to swimming that is. Gino came in today and invited Lily and I to join the next level swim class after ours was done so that we could try it out. The big difference between the two classes is NO PARENTS ALLOWED! I wasn't very keen on this, and did escape once into Mom's arms. After a lot of sweet talking on Mom's part, I did get back into the water, but not without hesitation. Once in, I realized I should have hesitated a bit longer, because Gino had Mom leave...ahhhh! All the while I was fighting to get out, Lily was having a grand old time floating, kicking, and getting her face wet. I will admit, things did get a little better after Mom left. I decided to just give in and float away. I guess we did okay because Gino officially decided we are ready to move up to the next level. After an hour and a half in the water though we were some tired little raisins who just wanted to head home!

No comments: