Thursday, May 20, 2010

Potty Training

I have been dabbling with the potty for just under a year, but it is now official, I have begun the process of potty training. Mom decided that Monday was p-day, potty day, the day I would begin wearing all of my cool Minnie, Tinkerbell, and Princess underwear that I have been picking out over the last few months. Although tedious, the process really isn't all that bad, and I have been accident free for two days in a row now. Mom claims three since the last accident I had was on Dad's watch, but wet pants are wet pants in my book. I've managed to maintain my busy schedule which has included trips to Babies R Us, the park, and other various locations; the key is locating the bathroom everywhere you go or having a portable potty. This big girl stuff is pretty exciting, and I'll admit I love when everyone cheers for me. Now we just need Ryan to show some interest in his potty so he can join in on the fun in our world!

No comments: