Saturday, May 15, 2010

Wrigley's Bed is Just Right


I've been in my big girl bed for almost two whole weeks, and things have been going well for the most part. I definitely don't wander the halls near as much as Ryan did when he made the switch, but every once and awhile I can't help myself. I'll admit I have snuck into bed with Mommy and Daddy a few times without them even noticing, but last night I found a comfy spot that I could have all to myself...Wrigley's bed. I made sure to bring all of the comforts from home with...Pluto, my blankie, bunny, and my water. Wrigley is such a good sharer and didn't seem to mind that I had taken over his bed. I'm not sure how long I slept there, but I'm pretty sure I was there for at least a few hours. Mom eventually realized that I was in Wrigley's bed. She of course wanted to know what I was doing. I simply let her know that I couldn't sleep so I found a new bed, and then I made sure to tell her that Wrigley's bed was pretty dirty and she should wash it. I'm just doing things Lily's way here in our world!

No comments: