Monday, April 5, 2010

Opening Day


Mom and Dad took us to opening day at Miller Park today. We were so excited to go see a baseball game that we literally ran and bounced our way into the stadium. Once inside we took in all of the fine things Miller Park had to offer like popcorn, french fries, and hot dogs. We made it through 7 innings in our seats and then it was off to the Kid Zone to play for awhile. We both ran for the yellow slide, but after making it to the top, I chickened out and Dad had to come get me. I tried one more time, but just couldn't bring myself to go down the slide. Our final stop was to visit the Chorizo and Polish sausages, two out of five of Milwaukee's finest. I again chose to not participate, but Lily jumped in giving knuckles and high fives. It was a perfect day for baseball, and even though we're Cubs fans, we can't wait to go to another Brewers game. Baseball is great here in our world!

1 comment:

Grandma Jackie said...

You were in good company...it was the second largest crowd in Brewer history! Ben and I were watching but didn't see you in the crowd. I told him he would have to drop AJ off at your house when he and his dad go to a game...he said he and Ryan could go to the game! He loves Lily too! But she can stay with AJ!