Saturday, January 9, 2010

Potty Update #3

It's a big day in our house when Mom jumps up and down and there are knuckles and high fives all around. This occurred today due to an amazing feat performed by yours truly. I decided all on my own to take a pit stop in the bathroom and I went potty on my potty chair. All of this was happening while Lily was going potty on her bedroom floor, but when I came running in to tell Mom what I had done the whole room turned to cheers. If you remember, I have only gone poopy on the potty chair once before, and that was kind of by accident. I have sat on the potty chair before, but never with any true intent on going, but today for some reason I just decided I was ready. Lily and I tried to reenact the event for the camera, but as you can see from the photo we didn't really capture the true excitement. Mom said she is going to officially start trying to train Lily soon, and who knows, maybe I'll get in on the action as well. Here's to hoping there will be no more diapers in our world very soon!

No comments: