Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Visiting Santa


After a lot of coaching by Mom and Dad we were actually really excited to go see Santa today. When we got there I took off running trying to find him and I even ran right up to him, but when it came time to sit on his lap...as you can see that's a different story. I preferred standing about 5 feet away, but when asked I immediately shared with Santa that I wanted a choo-choo train. Lily seemed to like Santa and went right up to him and struck up a conversation with the man. She jumped right into his lap, and although the pictures don't show it, she was pretty happy to be there. She told Santa that her name was Lily Rivera (or Vivera as she says), she told him my name, and how old we were, and she quickly shared that she wanted a purple baby doll. Mom and Dad did convince me that it was okay to give Santa a hug, but their second attempt at a picture didn't fair much better except for the fact that I wasn't crying. After a yummy candy cane treat, both Lily and I wished Santa a Merry Christmas and we were on our way. Happy holidays from our world!

No comments: