Sunday, December 27, 2009

A Rivera Christmas

Our Christmas celebrations finally ended today with Gigi, Pop Pop, Titi Molly, and Uncle Craig driving up from Illinois to see us. We started the party early by helping mom clean up while she was making dinner. Licking whipping cream off the beaters may be our new favorite treat! Then we headed straight to the good stuff...presents! I think we all got a few of our favorite things. Titi Molly got her Snuggie, Pop Pop got his convertible, and I got some race cars. Lily while modeling one tutu discovered that wearing two is even better! Uncle Craig stayed busy putting all of our new toys together, and Lily decided to vacuum up after all of us since we made such a mess. Dinner was great with Lily providing the entertainment singing every song she knows. I tried to sing too, but Lily just ended up singing louder. I took that as my cue to sit back and enjoy the show. After four Christmas celebrations in one week we are pooped out, but we have to admit it was a good time. I guess all that is left is for us to say, Merry Christmas to all and to all a good night!

No comments: